当前位置 - 養生大全網 - 養生之道 - 史努比經典語錄原文 史努比的經典語錄

史努比經典語錄原文 史努比的經典語錄

史努比經典語錄··

薄荷·派蒂:(對老師):為什麽我知道答案時,妳總不叫我回答,我不會答時,妳卻偏偏叫我答?

Why is it you never callon me when I know the answer ,but you always call on me when I don\'t?

萊納斯:預言家在自己的國家及家庭裏總是不受尊重。

A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.

查理·布朗:生活的秘密就是擁有壹輛車子和壹座湖……如果陽光普照,我就可以開車去兜風,如果天下雨,那也用不著傷心,我可以說“沒關系,雨水會註滿我的糊!”如果湖幹了,我還可以說:“不要緊,這天氣正適合開車兜風…”

The secret of living is to own a convertible and a lake……If the sun is shining, you can ride around in your convertible and be happy……If it starts to rain,it won\'t spoil your day because you can just say,"Oh\'well\'the rain will fill up my lake!"If your lake id drying up, you can say,"Oh,well,this is nice weather for riding in a convertible…"

薄荷·派蒂:人生好比手鐲……手鐲上面鑲著珠寶,就仿佛不時發生在我們生活裏的閃光時刻……”

Life is like a bracelet……it has little jewels around it which are like the little bright moments that e along in our lives every now and then…

史努比:笑對人有益,只要不出人命就好。

Laughing is good for you if you don\'t kill yourself.

萊納斯:人生的秘密就在於要走對房間!

The secret of life is to be in the right room!

查理·布朗:偉大的真理比我想象的還簡單。

Great truths are even more simple than I thought they were…

史努比:有時候當狗還真難……

Sometimes it\'s very diffcule being a dog…

史努比:我大概永遠也遇不到任何合理的問題。

I didn\'t think I wad ever going to get a sensible question.

查理·布朗:我的身體和頭腦都看對方不順眼!

My mind and my body hate each other!

露茜:如何過日子是壹件非常重要的事……

How you spend your time is very important…

......>>

《史努比》中的經典語錄有哪些

薄荷·派蒂:(對老師):為什麽我知道答案時,妳總不叫我回答,我不會答時,妳卻偏偏叫我答?

Why?is?it?you?never?callon?me?when?I?know?the?answer?,but?you?always?call?on?me?when?I?don\'t?

萊納斯:預言家在自己的國家及家庭裏總是不受尊重。

A?prophet?is?not?without?honor?except?in?his?own?country?and?in?his?own?house.

查理·布朗:生活的秘密就是擁有壹輛車子和壹座湖……如果陽光普照,我就可以開車去兜風,如果天下雨,那也用不著傷心,我可以說“沒關系,雨水會註滿我的糊!”如果湖幹了,我還可以說:“不要緊,這天氣正適合開車兜風…”

The?secret?of?living?is?to?own?a?convertible?and?a?lake……If?the?sun?is?shining,?you?can?ride?around?in?your?convertible?and?be?happy……If?it?starts?to?rain,it?won\'t?spoil?your?day?because?you?can?just?say,"Oh\'well\'the?rain?will?fill?up?my?lake!"If?your?lake?id?drying?up,?you?can?say,"Oh,well,this?is?nice?weather?for?riding?in?a?convertible…"

薄荷·派蒂:人生好比手鐲……手鐲上面鑲著珠寶,就仿佛不時發生在我們生活裏的閃光時刻……”

Life?is?like?a?bracelet……it?has?little?jewels?around?it?which?are?like?the?little?bright?moments?that?e?along?in?our?lives?every?now?and?then…

史努比:笑對人有益,只要不出人命就好。

Laughing?is?good?for?you?if?you?don\'t?kill?yourself.

萊納斯:人生的秘密就在於要走對房間!

The?secret?of?life?is?to?be?in?the?right?room!

查理·布朗:偉大的真理比我想象的還簡單。

Great?truths?are?even?more?simple?than?I?thought?they?were…

史努比:有時候當狗還真難……

Sometimes?it\'s?very?diffcule?being?a?dog…

史努比:我大概永遠也遇不到任何合理的問題。

I?didn\'t?think?I?wad?ever?going?to?get?a?sensible?question.

查理·布朗:我的身體和頭腦都看對方不順眼!

My?mind?and?my?body?hate?each?other!

露茜:如何過日子是壹件非常重要的事……

How?you?spend?your?time?is?very?important…

查理·布朗:(指史努比)這狗唯壹會被稱贊的時候就是它什麽也不做的時候!

The?only?time?a?dog?gets?plimented?is?when?he?dosen\'t?do?anything!

史努比:眼睛會欺騙人,雙腿會累死人,但胃卻專給人找麻煩!

Eyes?decetive?and?legs?fail,?but?it\'s?the?stomach?that?gets?you?in?trouble!

史努比:實在不值得?去聽那種貶低我價值的話!

It\'s?not?worth?it?to?know?you\'re?not?worth?it!

史努比:別難過……世界上有許多人還不知道他們到底是誰或什麽。

Don\'t?feel?bad……there?are?a?lot?of?people?in?this?world?who?don\'t?know?who?they?are?or?what?they?are.

瑪茜:暗流又卷走了壹個讀書人。

Another?scholar?causht?in?the?undertow.

史努比:有些玩笑的代價比較昂貴……

Some?laughts?are?woryj?more?than?other…

史努比:當狗就是這點不好,別人什麽事都不告訴妳……

That\'s?the?only?trouble?with?being?a?dog…they?never?tell?you?anything…

史努比:生命的秘密就在於遠觀最佳。

The?secret?of?life?is?to?look?good?at?a?distance.

史努比:如果我現在離開,就拿不到養老金了!

If?I?were?to?leave?now,?I\'d?lose?all?mu?pension?benefits!

史努比:在工作中追求樂趣是好事,但太快樂了會帶來危險……

It\'s?good?to?enjoy?your?work,?but?it\'s?dangerous?to?enjoy?it?too?much…

史努比:笑對人有益,只要不出人命就好。

Laughing?is?good?for?you?if?you?don't?kill?yourself.史努比:有時候當狗還真難……

Sometimes?it's?very?diffcule?being?a?dog…

史努比:我大概永遠也遇不到任何合理的問題。

I?didn't?think?I?wad?ever?going?to?get?a?sensible?question.

查理·布朗:(指史努比)這狗唯壹會被稱贊的時候就是它什麽也不做的時候!

The?only?time?a?dog?gets?plimented?is?when?he?dosen't?do?anything!

史努比:眼睛會欺騙人,雙腿會累死人,但胃卻專給人找麻煩!

Eyes?decetive?and?legs?fail,?but?it's?the?stomach?that?gets?you?in?trouble!

史努比:實在不值得去聽那種貶低我價值的話!

It's?not?worth?it?to?know?you\'re?not?worth?it!

史努比:別難過……世界上有許多人還不知道他們到底是誰或什麽。

Don't?feel?bad……there?are?a?lot?of?people?in?this?world?who?don\'t?know?who?they?are?or?what?they?are.

史努比:有些玩笑的代價比較昂貴……

Some?laughts?are?woryj?more?than?other…

史努比:當狗就是這點不好,別人什麽事都不告訴妳……

That's?the?only?trouble?with?being?a?dog…they?never?tell?you?anything…

史努比:生命的秘密就在於遠觀最佳。

The?secret?of?life?is?to?look?good?at?a?distance.

史努比:如果我現在離開,就拿不到養老金了!

If?I?were?to?leave?now,?I'd?lose?all?mu?pension?benefits!

查理布朗:我給妳做了壹個很大的巧克力聖代,作為妳的飯後甜點,可是我不得不自己把它吃了,因為廣播上說冰激淩對狗不好。

史努比:失望對狗也不好。

史努比:有比自己坐在長凳子上,而且沒有甜甜圈更令人感到孤單的事嗎?

史努比正在釣魚

查理布朗:我好像聽到有人在說話

史努比:我想那只蟲餌和魚兒以前可能認識吧!

查理,莎利,史努比正在等校車

查理布朗:對不起,史努比,妳不能和我們壹起去,狗兒是不能上校車的。

莎利布朗:汪汪

球場上

派蒂對拿橄欖球的馬茜說:

“我使勁向前跑,馬茜,妳把球扔給我。。。”

(十分鐘後)對剛剛回家的馬茜:

“妳去哪裏了?”

“派蒂,妳壹下子跑得無影無蹤,我突然感到孤單起來。”

露西:聽說妳的新作價值6位數呢

史努比:000.000

史努比:我用了半輩子的時間死盯著後門,盼著晚飯送出來

那扇門35英寸寬,68英寸高

它有3個合頁,每個合頁上有5個螺絲釘

門開的時候吱吱響,關上的時候發出“呼”的壹聲~~~

查理布朗:是的女士,我想買個新狗盆,是金屬的呢?還是塑料的呢?紅的?黃的?藍的?嗯,不好決定,妳喜歡什麽樣的飯盆呢?

史努比:裏面裝得滿滿的。

查理正在為史努比讀壹本書

“她迅速飛奔下樓,跑出前門,突然間,她停住腳步”

“她發現她忘了什麽事”

史努比:壹定是忘了餵狗

萊納絲名言:如果我們理解了壹些事情,壹般就不會那麽膽怯了,我想我們都害怕那些未知的事物

標簽:作文經典 上壹篇:傅為什麽成語 傅 成語 下壹篇:情況造句壹年級下 情況壹年級造句